Thursday, September 02, 2010

Kejut Aku Bila September Tamat

Could it be that I'm regretting my decision to work in an office environment? I find that I'm a bit stressed whenever I go to work. In fact, I don't think I have good focus.

Hari Raya is a week away. I look forward to this holiday. But I still can't believe it, is Ramadan truly going to end soon? I'm not ready for its departure. It'll be pretty boring.

I'm thinking of changing my car. Its appearance is attracting unwanted attention. It's also a gas-guzzler. Granted I do like to speed around the highway, but most of the time I only cruise at a very moderate, law-abiding speed.

Next time I must make it a practice to say no. I don't know why but it must have been embedded in me that I have to say yes to every request without even a question as to why. I exhausted and wasted time for myself the whole day just because I nodded.

Also, a very special day, at least for myself, is coming soon. Particularly because passing that day would mean I'm old. If I was supposed to die at the age according to the life expectancy data, I have lived approximately 35% of my life. Puts things in perspective it had.

3 comments:

Max J. Potter said...

unwanted attention? like how?

elnoir said...

maybe it's just me but people keep speeding past as if to entice me to race XD

suri said...

for some people, its hard to say no. sometimes, i experience d same thg.