Wednesday, July 11, 2007

worlds of knights and wizards

last night I watched Bridge to Terabithia. man, that movie moved me! It was so moving, so touching, so sad! I can't believe it. I'm afraid I'd spoil it to anyone who's reading so I won't describe what actually happened. But the movie was touching. I was going to cry but... you know why. I was pretty much down that night.

This morning, we went to watch Harry Potter's film after our class got canceled. An OK movie, I guess. Missed the opening though; we were hungry and ate breakfast before going in, and pretty much do a lot of talking and laughing, we kinda forgot to watch the clock. Anyway back to HPOOP, the zest of HP movies is diminishing. I guess that's what happens to movies that come in sequels. The only reason I went to watch is to see how true they stick to books. Well, everything I imagined when reading the book was pretty much dashed. In books, you can imagine a whole lot. Movies bring visual representation that kinda kills it. Again, an OK movie.

I left my car keys in the car, so I had to go back home. I wanted to anyway; got a report to finish. My lect will kill me if I don't do anything just yet. At home, I feel kinda funny. My mouth and lips are cracking, and I feel like coming down with a flu. Some parts of my skin is itchy. I feel like sweating. Is something going to happen to me? Something terrible? Must be paying up for my big sins.

Bon Odori's coming up this weekend, but I have a taaruf programme too on the same day. Gosh, I was looking forward to the Bon Odori this time, but knowing my juniors seem preety important too. I can't decide... for now.

3 comments:

Max J. Potter said...

i'm going to mph sacc mall for HP7..this saturday. not gonna be left out by the world..i'll be there, just like everyone else!! huhu...

elnoir said...

heard you went to the hypermarkets instead!

price wars. like the customers care, all they want is to get something for less. and the hypermarkets delivered.

Max J. Potter said...

i had to because MPH wont sell!