Monday, August 28, 2006

Mugen Gakkou: Entry 01-01a

Wow. I can't believe this will be my first time I'm writing in this journal. My name is Hitoya Kutsumi, and I just moved in to this town in the north. It was warm in my place; the sun was always up, and the wind blew gently across the plain where I used to live. Now that I'm starting my life in this college up in the cold regions, I don't know if I can survive.

Dark clouds were marching across the sky that day I brought my stuff into the boy's dorm. But, while outside was cold and chilly, inside was warm and welcoming. Orientation starts tomorrow. Maybe I'll find some old faces; mates that used to hang out with me after school. Maybe I'm putting my hopes up too high, I heard they were sent to other places; rumors even said that I'm the only one sent north! This is scary, I don't want to be left alone. I found out that I was staying in a nifty four-compartment room. There was nobody when I arrived, but there were bags and bags everywhere. I settled in mine and began to unpack.

Oh, by the way, I lost the need to wear glasses. I wore my dark-blue hair long now. My skin is slightly tanned, probably because I started getting active. I jog and played tennis during the holidays. It was fun. Maybe I'll join the tennis club soon. But I'm still addicted to the Internet and computers. But it's a start!

Tomorrow is the first day of orientation. But there's still tonight, so I'm going to go around the college and familiarize myself with this new (and cold!) surrounding. Mata!

1 comment:

Max J. Potter said...

who's hitoya?