Friday, May 05, 2006

recording of a dialogue #0031

Noel: I know about the whole Sealing thing. It's what the Emperor's been telling everyone these days. Everyone, that means the Energists. You're an Energist, right? You didn't go for the Sealing?
Reiz: They want me to protect the Crystals before they return it to the Energists.
Noel: Do they really do that?
Reiz: I haven't Seal my Energy, how should I know? The Empire wouldn't do something like stealing them, would they?
Noel: Maybe.
Reiz: Besides, they have a good reason for this. The U-Weapon.
Noel: That IS a good story. Let's hear it.
Reiz: Hey, it's not a story. The U-Weapon is real. It wiped out Kiana
Noel: Oh, that city near Obel Lake? That I heard. I don't buy it, though.
Reiz: Sceptic.
Noel: The U-Weapon never existed, until after the War. The Empire had no power to stop it, that I heard. It's one of Malgrand's Weapons too, wasn't it? The Empire sure have a lot of cleaning to do.

No comments: